Cell Salt - Kali Sulphuricum
Kali Sulph. is also an oxygen carrier. It completes the process started by Ferrum Phos. It assists in the internal breathing of the tissues - Ferrum Phos. assists in the external breathing process. It is also good in skin conditions which exude a sticky, yellowish discharge. Helps to maintain healthy hair and scalp. Lack of Kali Sulph. will produce a sensation of heaviness; tiredness; chilliness.
- Catarrh - mucus is sticky and yellowish. Works well with Ferrum Phos.
- Coughs - yellow expectoration; worse in warm room or in evening.
- Earache - yellow discharge; catarrh of the middle ear; children's earaches.
- Fever - alternate with Ferrum Phos. to control temperature and promote perspiration.
- Hair - hair loss; bald spots; scalp is scaly, moist and sticky; dandruff.
- Headache - worse in warm room and evening.
- Mind - irritable; fear of falling; timid; always in a hurry.
- Pain - stomach pains with sensation of pressure and fullness at pit of stomach; pains worse evening; worse in warm, stuffy rooms; shifting twinges of pain.
- Sinus - sticky, yellow or greenish discharge.
- Skin - eruptions which are sticky, yellow and watery; dry skin with suppression of eruptions; peeling skin with or without sticky secretions; principal remedy for psoriasis.
- Symptoms Worse - evening; heated or closed room
- Symptoms Better - cool, open air
RECOMMENDED POTENCY - 3X, 6X 12X
DOSAGE - 4 tablets/pills per dose. Take 3 times a day. If after 4 or 5 days there is no relief, discontinue use. If you see a measurable improvement in condition, stop taking the remedy - allow the body to finish the healing process. Take again as needed.
NOT ALL SIZES WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR ALL THE CELL SALTS. SELECT THE SIZE YOU WANT AND WE WILL NOTIFY YOU IF IT IS NOT AVAILABLE.