Cell Salt - Natrum Phosphoricum
This is the acid neutralizer. Natrum Phos. is important in the assimilation of fats and nutrients. Sourness indicates a need for this remedy, i.e., sour belchings, sour vomiting, sour taste. A deficiency of Natrum Phos. causes uric acid to form salts which are deposited around joints causing pain, stiffness, swelling. Can't eat acidic foods.
- Acidity -chief remedy whenever symptoms of acidity are present.
- Constipation - for chronic constipation, alternate with Natrum Sulph.
- Diarrhea - with sour smelling, greenish stools. Diarrhea of teething children, often associated with worms; summer diarrhea.
- Gastric Disturbances - vomiting of sour fluids; sour taste; loss of appetite; sour eructations; creamy, golden-yellow coating on the back part of the tongue; heartburn after eating; fretful, irritable disposition.
- Headache - frontal or occipital, severe. Sick headache, especially after wine or milk; vertigo with nausea and vomiting.
- Pain - digestive pains when associated with acidity, hearburn, sour acid risings, etc.
- Rheumatism - knee joints; writers' cramp; neutralizes the acid-forming tendency.
- Sleeplessness - alternate with Natrum Sulph. when due to digestive disturbances.
- Teeth - grinds teeth during sleep.
- Urinary Symptoms - incontinence of urine in children with acidity.
- Symptoms Worse - thunderstorm; menses; afternoon and evening.
RECOMMENDED POTENCY - 6X, 30X
DOSAGE - 4 tablets/pills per dose. Take 3 times a day. If after 4 or 5 days there is no relief, discontinue use. If you see a measurable improvement in condition, stop taking the remedy - allow the body to finish the healing process. Take again only when needed.
NOT ALL SIZES WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR ALL THE CELL SALTS. SELECT THE SIZE YOU WANT AND WE WILL NOTIFY YOU IF IT IS NOT AVAILABLE.